Step 1: You will receive an email from Grasshopper with instructions on accessing your DDJ Grasshopper account. Contact the DDJ office if you have not received this email.
Step 2: Download the Apple or Android Grasshopper app and sign in.
Step 3: Make a test call to 720
Step 4: Send a test text to 720 244 8949
Phone use policies and procedures:
- No phone use while driving! Nothing is that important! Pull over where it is safe to take or make phone calls - or read and send text messages.
- Do not call clients and runners from your personal phone number.
- Do not accept schedule change requests via text or phone from client. Always instruct them to log into their DDJ Account to request schedule changes. This avoids he said she saids, misscomunications etc and it creates a log that we can reference should we have to deal with an unhappy customer.
- Do not give runners instructions related to visits via text. Instead enter the instructions into the visit notes then refer the runner to the Leashtime Notes so that information is in one central location. You can text them for example the following: "Please check Leashtime for updated instructions for Bodie's session today"
- Keep communication with runners to a minimum, only contact them with essential and time sensitive instructions.
- Only contact clients via phone in emergencies such as injured or ill dog, access to home issues, access to canine client, accidental house alarm activation issues. Your main method for contacting clients for non time sensitive issues should still be via Leashtime's email function.
- Contact Jacob if you are unsure how to handle a call or text request from runner or client.
- Respond to calls and text messages within 10 minutes unless you are servicing a client yourself.